Monday 8 March 2010

First ever blog sale!

Hi girls, long time no speak! I recently decided to sell a few of my neglected items on ebay to quickly raise funds for a Vivienne Westwood bag, but realised ebay is not the ideal place to sell things on, due to making a huge loss on items that were either brand new or and had not been worn at all before. & I also took into account that it would probably take me a a long long time to receive the money I need to purchase my bag because ebay takes a percentage of the money that you get for your item etc etc so all in all my experience selling on ebay was a huge kafuffle because I didn’t manage to make much money at all

Please help me get rid of these things If you want to ask any questions about an item or want to see more pictures then please do not hesitate to ask – just send me your email so I can get back to you.

1. Leave me a comment if you wish to make a purchase, stating what item you would like and your paypal address so I can send you an invoice.
2. Please make sure that you pay within 3-4 days of receiving the invoice – it means that you receive your item quicker and everyone’s happy!
3. Your item will be posted 1-2 days after payment is received.



Size 4 Topshop studded black suede shoes with adjustable sling backs.
These shoes have been worn once for a number of hours so there is no scratches or damage to the heels
RRP: £65.00. My price: £30.00
Urban outfitters skirt size 8 - Brand new without tags - never worn before
In perfect condition
RRP: £25.00. My price: £12.00



Asos silk origami pocket exposed zip waist skirt - Size 8
This skirt has been worn before but it is perfect condition
My price: £15.00

Asos dress with detchable straps - size 8.
This dress has been worn once.
My price: £8.00


More items to come!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Awh I wish I was a size 4!

    My feet are way to small for a human being.

    http://meowcake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following!! I love British bloggers! reminds me of home :) I read your uni entry - good luck!! hope you make the right decision!

    good luck with blog sales!

    ReplyDelete