Tuesday 18 August 2009

Birmingham buys ♥

Dear Readers,
So this post was supposed to be published on Sunday butttttt I've been terribly tired/busy to take and upload pictures onto my laptop to show you guys some pictures. But I've found some time this afternoon to do some blogging yay! :) On Saturday I went to visit the other half in Birmingham to take a look around some shops in the 'Bullring'. After the 3 hour and a half train journey, I was exhaustedddd and did not feel like shopping one bit (I thought I'd never ever say that in my entire life) so we only popped into a few shops.

I was happily greeted by the boyfriend at the station with a little gift that I have been dying to get for a long long time!! Here we introduce the 'Melange Jersey Pocket skirt' in 'Heather black' that retails for £25.00. You can find it here on: store . americanapparel . co . uk / com. American Apparel really floats my boat lmao, everything is so wearable, versatile and casual. The thing that I love most is that each piece can look ever so different each time you wear it because they can be teamed up with almost anything. For example, this skirt could be worn with a slouchy t-shirt and plimsoles for a comfortable look or with platforms and a bandaeu top for a night out.

I was eager to go in Urban Outfitters because I don't have a store here in Portsmouth, so he wisked me there as soon as I arrived in Birmingham and I found these cute studded pumps. I ♥ them and they look killer with leggings, a black lace top and a fitted leather jacket.


That was all I got on Saturday, apart from lunch from Pizza Express mMmm!

Other things I bought this week:


I was in Superdrug and noticed they had some good offers on hair care so I bought some Aussie Miracle Hair insurance leave in conditioner - a saviour for wear, distressed hair. I've bought this before and loved it, mainly because of the sweet scent and cheap price! It doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy or dirty like other hair products do. This product says it 'helps detangle and protect' and it certainly does that as well as leaving my hair feeling a little softer than usual! If you're in the UK please do go and have a browse at the Aussi range in superdrug, they are offering buy one get one half price on top of the reduction! I bought this 250ml spray for £3.37.

I needed an eye cream so I popped into Sallys and found this Chi vital eye gel for £8.99 for a 15ml tube which says it 'hydrates and protects the delicate skin around the eye'. I have been using this every morning and evening but have not noticed any difference around my eye area (I'm not sure if i'm supposed to but anyhoo). However it is very refreshing when it's applied on the eye contour, it's too bad i haven't seen any results yet. Do you know of any good eye creams to help reduce baggy eyes?

Lots of love

xoxo

1 comment: