Wednesday 23 September 2009

Yay at Prescriptives

I've just mastered the art of doing a brown smokey eye using my new Prescriptives make up pallette 'Custom color for eyes and cheeks' in cool which comes in a very sophisticated, hard wearing silver compact (ideal for travelling, putting in your bag to touch up throughout the day etc). I am soo happy i've finally cracked the brown look as i usually turn out looking like i've been in some cat fight when i've previously tried to do a brown smokey eye. It's a shame i haven't got my camera to show you some pictures of it :'( The pallette contains 4 natural highly pigmented, very wearable eyeshadows - chiffon (26) - shell (25) - sunbaked (32) - fig (35), a highlighter which looks more like a bronzer - cool dark (20) and a blush - petal (26).
I bought this from the CCO for around £19, i'm not so sure if this palette is still available to buy elsewhere :(

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Woo! Would love to see the look :D I can't do a smokey eye to save my life! Ahaha I need the tools and pretty colours, perhaps then I can do one :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I know! They haven't opened the next batch for long. I think it's coz they are quite busy. I ordered another pair from http://ulzzangstyle.blogspot.com because they provide free shipping worldwide, though that site takes longer to close a batch coz they don't reach 100+ orders as fast as mesmerized eyes but you could check it out :) the batch should close soon but you might get in ;) x

    ReplyDelete